To keep your website on the top, there are five easy tasks you should do each day. These are the five daily SEO tasks lists that you need to do for your site to stay on top.
1. Start by managing your link portfolio. You need to make sure your links are not dead. Also, you need to check for sites that are linking to you. You should ensure that your links are not getting out of control if you have many of them. Also, get rid of any that are no longer relevant. Make sure your links are correctly labelled so that the page they link to is visible.
2. You can reorder your links by putting the most important ones first. If you have many connections, group them into categories. It is a brilliant idea to make a directory of any kind if you have a links webpage with more than 25 links. This will allow you to get more links to your website in return for backlinks from the directory you have created. You should also check the websites you link to make sure you have any remaining backlinks. If the backlink were negotiated when you placed the link on your site, you wouldn’t be able to keep it.
3. Send link request emails. Respond quickly to any request for a link exchange. You may not get great mail, so you need to respond soon. Let the webmaster know if you decline a request for a link. You might have an incite they don’t have. They might be able to correct a few issues and become great link partners shortly. It is a good practice to notify the webmaster within two to three days of receiving a request for links. The webmasters will be more impressed if they receive a personalized message indicating your approval or disapproval to exchange links.
4. Look into link exchange forums. Like the previous, it’s more challenging to track all the people who may request links to your site. These types of sites are full of spam, as well as some terrible and useless ones. If you come across such a forum member or website, please inform them about your concerns and report them to an administrator/moderator. These forums should be kept clean as search engines may view them more like a link farm than an exchange service.
5. You should also check every feature on your website to ensure it is still functioning correctly. You must deliver the dynamic content you plan to include at some time. It is important not to generate messages on the spur of the moment. A quality dynamic website is different from a subpar one. It has all the right content delivered at the right moment, and everything looks planned and static.
It would be best if you took your time when building your website. Make sure you are doing everything possible to make it as user-friendly as possible. Search engines will continue to crawl your website for new information, so keep it updated. It would help if you kept your site updated. Follow these patterns of quality and precision. You’ll be able to find other ways to ensure your visitor’s satisfaction, increased traffic, search engine listings, and increased link count.
If you are offered a link in return, don’t agree to link to another site. Even then, it is worth asking. To be found high in search engines, all your outgoing and incoming links must be relevant to your site’s content.
Daily SEO Tasks Lists : Basic link checks
Some sites use Robots.txt to prevent search engines from indexing links pages. This is because they believe that outbound links will count against their website. Retype the URL of your site with robots.txt at the end, such as http://www.website.com/robots.txt. If you find a page with a message saying “Disallow” and the URL of their link page, it means that they aren’t allowing spiders to index that page. Do not exchange links with this site.
Also, you should check if the website has been ‘cloaked’ and report it to search engines if so. These people are not to be trusted. It is better to ban them.
Is the linked site you are offered a link from ranked? It would help if you also looked at the difference between the front and links pages. It takes time for new web pages to rank, so a PR0 does not necessarily mean that a site will never have PageRank.
Check out how many links you have on the page. You shouldn’t have more than 20 links on a page. If the site violates this rule, you should not even consider it. Many web admins gather links thinking that it will improve their rankings. However, this can make them appear like link farms. Many of these links don’t involve linking to big spam industries like adult content and casinos. It’s not a good idea to connect to a site that accepts links from anyone.